From the Flatlands

From the small town of Dunston Manitoba.

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Funny circle

A class is doing flash movies, the characters are circles.

Teacher tries to help one girl with sound. He tells her to try a different program. She says "Are you kidding me? Are you kidding me?"

The teacher says " That's a no win question."

I says, "I just heard that 6 times in the last 2 days from 3 of my 4 daughters. "

The girl shakes her head like, "You don't get it, so don't bug me." or "You're pathetic."

The boy beside her needed help with running flash. Teacher says, " You're clicking around like a rat in a maze, trying to find your way out. "

The boy is laughing and nods his head. I laughed and said, "The teacher is sharp like a tack today."

The teacher says, "Like a razor. That's what. Like a razor." Turns to the boy, "Am I right." He is hamming things up a little. Turns to the girl. "Am I right?"

Without looking up she says, "Are you kidding me?" Shakes her head without looking at him.
"Are you kidding me?"

The class dissolved into laughter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home